WEEKEN BREAK WITH ASCENSION & PENTECOST
The extra long free weekend during Ascension is perfect for a weekend away or short holiday with family and/or friends. Get away from it all, enjoy the rest and time together. The luxury holiday homes by the sea of Z'ANDvilla's are perfect for this. Book a 6- and 8-person holiday home near the North Sea beach offer enough space for your entire party. Check out here what's on offer and book your weekend away with Ascension in Zeeland.
- Ascension day 2020: Thursday 21 May
- Ascension weekend 2020: 20 to 25 May
ASCENSION 2020: RENT A COTTAGE IN ZEELAND
Ascension means an extra long weekend off for many. This year Ascension Day falls on Thursday 21 May 2020. With the extra day off on Friday, you will have plenty of time for a weekend away with just the two of you, the family or the whole family in a cottage by the sea. Z'ANDvillas offers a wide range of luxury holiday homes for 4, 6 or 8 persons. Are you looking for group accommodation for a weekend away with a group of family or friends on Ascension Day? Then book several holiday homes for 8 people next to each other. Feel free to contact us for the possibilities.
HOLIDAY HOME ASCENSION 2020
The luxury holiday homes of Z'ANDvillas are situated on holiday park De Groote Duynen, directly behind the dunes of the North Sea beach. Here you can enjoy luxury and comfort and come to rest completely. The holiday homes are tastefully decorated, equipped with a spacious living room, two bathrooms and a spacious terrace with patio furniture. Here you can enjoy the first sunrays in the morning while enjoying a cup of coffee and a view of the Zeeland polder landscape. Are you a wellness lover? Then take a moment for yourself in the Finnish or infrared sauna of your holiday home and enjoy the soothing warmth on your skin. You couldn't have wished for a better start to the day!
WEEKEND AWAY ASCENSION IN ZEELAND;
THE BEST OUTINGS IN A ROW
Although the summer season has yet to start, there is plenty to do during Ascension Day in Zeeland! We have listed the 5 best outings for young and old for you:
- Put on your hiking boots and go into nature! Walk through nature reserve De Schotsman, adjacent to holiday park De Groote Duynen. Spot special birds, be enchanted by various species of 'wild' orchids and stand face to face with the beautiful Scottish Highlanders. Or leave the island and discover the beautiful nature of forest ranger Westerschouwen on Walcheren. Various walking and cycling routes have been set out here for all ages, so that you can explore the Zeeland landscape at your own pace. Look here for more information.
- On the Friday after Ascension Day you can cycle or walk the farmer's route on Noord-Beveland. This route takes you past various agricultural businesses on the island, such as a children's farm, a care farm and a play farm. Everywhere you can stop for tasty snacks and drinks and fun activities.
- Enjoy the best, freshest and most durable quality shellfish and turbot at Seafarm in Kamperland. Refined in Oosterschelde spring water. Salty and pure, you can taste that! Book a tour of the turbot farm and learn all about the cultivation of this special fish species.
- With the North Sea beach at your doorstep, a visit to the beach cannot be missed. Walk from your holiday home to the beach and take a walk along the wide North Sea beach. Afterwards, relax on the trendy terrace of Beachclub Lekker & Strandrestaurant De DAM. Enjoy a snack and a drink while the children enjoy themselves in the beach playground. TIP! Bring your kite for plenty of fun with the Zeeland sea breeze!