LUXURY AUTUMN HOLIDAY IN ZEELAND
Autumn is the perfect time for a holiday in Zeeland. The leaves fall from the trees, the temperature drops, but nature is at its most beautiful. Everywhere you look you see beautiful brown autumn colours. This is also the case in Zeeland, where you can book a luxury holiday home in the autumn. Enjoy a weekend away with your partner, family or friends in a cottage by the sea during the autumn holiday. View the selection of luxury holiday homes of Z'ANDvillas below and book your autumn holiday by the sea in Zeeland.
- Autumn holiday 2020 northern Netherlands: 10 till 18 October
- Autumn Holiday 2020 central/south Netherlands: 17 till 25 October
LUXURY HOLIDAY HOME IN ZEELAND - DOGS WELCOME
We understand that as a dog owner you would like to take your dog with you on your autumn holiday in Zeeland. Unfortunately this is not always easy, many holiday homes are not suitable for pets. At Z'ANDvillas your dog is very welcome! Dogs are welcome in a large part of our range of luxury holiday homes in Zeeland. Our luxury holiday homes are spacious and practical, so the dog can move around freely. There is a lovely terrace with grass around the house, so your dog can sniff around. If your dog is a real water rat, he can even take a dip in the water in front of your holiday home on the water. But the surroundings of your holiday home in Zeeland are also very dog-friendly. You are within walking distance of the wide North Sea beach and the extensive nature reserve De Schotsman, where your dog can run and romp for hours. Afterwards, take a seat on the terrace of one of the many beach restaurants, where a bowl of water is always ready for your dog. We have listed the best tips for a holiday with your dog in the dog flyer. You will receive this at check-in at Z'ANDvillas. We wish you a pleasant dog holiday!
AUTUMN HOLIDAY ZEALAND - THE BEST OUTINGS IN A ROW
Holidays in Zeeland are always a good idea! I'm sure we don't have to tell you that this province is perfect for a summer holiday in your own country. But did you know that an autumn holiday in Zeeland with children is also great fun? We have listed the best tips for the autumn holiday in Zeeland for you!
- Get a breath of fresh air on the beach! In summer, the North Sea beach is a popular place for bathers, but in autumn you can enjoy a soothing tranquillity and a fresh sea breeze. Lovely to start your day! Bring a shovel, bucket or kite and let your children romp around. And afterwards, of course, a steaming cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream at the beach club.
- The weather in the autumn holidays is always unpredictable. That's why it's nice to have an address for an indoor activity on hand. Delta park Neeltje Jans is then definitely worth a visit. Young and old learn all about the system of dams and flood defences, which is supposed to protect our country from high tide from the sea. There are also shows of sea lions and dogs and you will come face to face with the biggest sharks in Zeeland's largest aquarium.
- Put on your hiking boots and walk through the vast nature around De Groote Duynen in Kamperland. Discover the beauty of De Schotsman nature reserve with its countless bird species, wild deer and Scottish Highlanders. You can also opt for a walk led by a guide from Staatsbosbeheer. He will be happy to teach you all about nature in Zeeland.